Saturday, May 17

Alive, still.


2014.









aaaaand i still have nothing to write.
because I think there's no significant reason of updating my blog.
i mean, this blog. 


you see,
i'm already at the phase where I am happy with what i have. 
also in the phase where I've let go things without apparent reason.
i just do.




ohhh whatever it is, lets enjoy whatever joy this year might bring!
leaving a positive vibe because this might be the last update you fellas gonna read.









^^
what I wrote back in the first quarter of 2014.
its funny because I really have no intention to be writing here again.
but here I am, laughing at the irony.
who could use a good laugh now ? 
haha.

i miss you.

waaaait -- define 'you'


kahh. a good laugh I am having.
this is all internal jokes that I am digesting.
its okay if you don't get it.


think its time to be writing again?
we'll see.





only time will tell :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)